Full details of this job role, the business offering the position, and how to enquire about the job are listed below.
Haylee's Beauty Salon in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Haylee's Beauty Salon are offering a Permanent contract with Full time hours starting on 18th May 2014, and ending on 30th May 2014.
Removing unwanted body hair, carrying out beauty and facial treatments is the job of a Beauty Therapist. These professionals are entrusted with the care of people’s skin, face and body and they help to make them relax by employing different treatment options. Many work in hotels, ships, beauty clinics, beauty salons, and health spas and incorporate different treatments such as reflexology, aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
There is a significant difference in remuneration if beauticians aspire to become Managers. They will have more responsibilities and longer hours, but they will earn a much better income.
A Beautician usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Giving clients manicure and pedicures
• Conducting facials and massages
• Doing electro therapy treatments
• Making and cancelling appointments
• Working in the reception area
• Listening to and advising clients
• Being able to communicate and listen well
• Being able to stand for long periods of time
• Being commercially aware and detail oriented
• Being diplomatic and convincing
• Being discreet and honest
• Being respectful and friendly
• Creativity and inventiveness
• Hygiene and grooming
• Making clients feel comfortable
• Manicures, pedicures, massages and facials
• Understanding of human anatomy
• Understanding product information
How to apply
Haylee's Beauty Salon
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday - Friday 9:00-5:00
- Saturday 10:00-4:30
- Sunday Closed