Olya Tout Semi Permanent Makeup Artist
Who can benefit from Semi Permanent Makeup?
• Everyone who desires and requires greater definition, to give freedom from the daily application of conventional makeup,
or natural feature enhancement
• Anyone who may suffer from sparse or thining eyebrows
• Anyone who may suffer allergies with conventional makeup
• Fantastic for professionals who are in the sports industry/athletes, models, entertainers, media figures and actors
• Men as well as women
• People who have unsteady hands who cannot apply makeup through Arthritis, Parkinson disease, multi sclerosis etc
• Vision impaired people who have difficulty applying makeup
• Chemotherapy patients who may loose facial hair would definitely benefit from Semi Permanent Makeup, before their
chemotherapy treatment or after
• Alopecia patients who have lost all or some of their facial hair, including eyebrows or eyelashes
5.0 out of 5 1 review
- Experience/Ambience 5.0 out of 5
- Value for Money 5.0 out of 5
- Quality of service 5.0 out of 5
- Staff friendliness 5.0 out of 5
- Overall satisfaction 5.0 out of 5
- Recommendations 100.0%
Basic company profile
This is a basic company profile, which is free but does not include all the features of a premium profile. There are many PamperPad benefits for companies which have upgraded to a premium profile. Find out more
Cosmetic Treatments (4)
Eyeliner- Top or Bottom Lid Only (Includes a Touch Up Procedure 4-6 Weeks After the 1st One)1 hr£200.00
Eyeliner Top & Bottom Lid ( Includes a Touch Up Procedure)1 hr 15 mins£300.00
Lip Liner with Lip Blush (Includes a Touch Up Procedure)1 hr 30 mins£350.00
Correction of Previous Technician's SPMU Treatments ( Colour & Shape) 3 Procedures£450.00
Consultation Fee30 mins£35.00
Eyebrows- All Tecniques1 hr 30 mins£300.00Perfectly Natural Looking Bespoke Eyebrows- Hairstrokes; Powder; Block Techniques
16th May 2016
Olya was very friendly and helpful and would recommend her any time,and will be going back for my next session.
No associations have been added yet...
No brands have been added yet...
- Our Secret ( Johannesburg, South Africa) Permanent Cosmetic Certificate in 2003
- Finishing Touches Advanced Semi-Permanent Make Up Certificate 2011
While we endeavour to ensure that the information is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this page. We cannot be held responsible for (i) any omissions or inaccurate claims that may appear; or (ii) for the suitability or quality of any services or goods supplied by any company listed on or linking to the Website; or (iii) the creditworthiness of any Customers.